- Advocates Help Pay for Travel to a Shrinking Number of Abortion ClinicsA Texas woman has founded Fund Texas Choice, to help finance lodging and transportation when nearby facilities are shut down.
- Welcome Signs: Five Economic Trends to Be Thankful ForCheap gas, job growth, worker confidence, home prices and household debt offer positive signs for the future.
- Despite Strains in Ferguson, Protests Remain CalmDemonstrators in the St. Louis suburb marched up and down the street, briefly blocked an intersection and then went home.
- Wyoming Devises Plan to Expand MedicaidIf it wins federal and state legislative approval, Wyoming will join 27 states that have added program coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- National Briefing | Mid-Atlantic: Pennsylvania: Litter Box Odor Remains a MysteryNew Castle residents are hoping tests on air samples can explain why their city smells like cat urine.