- First Draft: Obama Provides Details of Conversation with CastroThe president said that it was too early to discuss a visit to the United States by Mr. Castro, and said he had no target date to visit Cuba.
- First Draft: Obama Says U.S. Will Respond to North Korean Cyber AttackPresident Obama decided not to tip his hand about how the United States would respond to the Sony hacking attack, but he left no doubt he would do something.
- First Draft: On Movies, Seth Rogen and Belgian WafflesPresident Obama addressed a series of serious issues as his news conference began — Cuba, hackers, the economy — but he also tried to keep things light.
- Obama Faults Sony Over Movie in Year-End News ConferencePresident Obama on Friday afternoon faced questions about how his administration plans to respond to a North Korean cyberattack and manage a historic opening with Cuba.
- First Draft: Obama Rejects Critics of Cuba DecisionPresident Obama rejected suggestions that he should not have reopened ties with Cuba because of its poor human-rights record.