Are you an Epic Analyst with experience or certification in Ambulatory, MyChart or HIM? Do you have a strong understanding of technical project
management, clinical + business processes and workflow? Are you
looking to move to an organization that fits your professional
goals and your personal passion for helping others? If so, we have
a wonderful opportunity on our Epic IS Team!
What we’re looking for:
- A strong communicator who excels at establishing and
maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all
- A leader who is adept at making key decisions, prioritizing
tasks and managing complex projects.
- A critical thinker who is able to assess problems and develop
effective solutions and work with difficult people in a positive
- An experienced IS/IT professional who has knowledge of various
hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, as well as
Previous experience with Epic systems preferred.
Current Epic Certification or Epic Proficiency Status
What you’ll do:
- Manages and executes Epic system configuration activities in
Ambulatory, MyChart, HIM and Healthy Planet.
- Gather and analyze requirements to determine functional
specifications; design, develop, maintain, review, and provide
technical support services in an Epic environment.
- Analyze current systems, manage technical projects and make
recommendations for upgrades/improvements.
- Build strong working relationships with staff through effective
We offer great benefits:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
combination of education and experience. ADN or higher or other
formal clinical credentials may also be accepted.
- Experience: 2-4+ years in a healthcare
setting, technical, or EHR configuration.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current
Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability
insurance coverage. If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin
may be required for as many as 8-10 training sessions over several
months. Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required
within 90 days of training to permit continued employment. For some
positions, clinical certifications, licenses, or other clinical
credentials may be required (for example, certain positions may
require nursing background).
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people
across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in
two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical
Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of
care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have
community programs that offer assistance with employment and
training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance,
energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and
testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to
equal opportunity employment.