We are looking for self-starters to join our Inside Sales Team. Inside Sales Representatives develop new prospects and interacts with customers primarily by phone to increase sales of the organization’s products, solutions and/or services. ISRs focus on expanding the sales of ARC’s solutions and services including Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales, and placements of the ARC SKYSITE SmartScreen’s.
THESE ARE THE EXCITING THINGS THAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Respond to inbound marketing campaigns, website inquiries, and other marketing generated
- Conduct cold calls with current and prospective customers to expand sales
- Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, email and chat to follow-up and qualify
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect
- Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming
- Effectively manage Salesforce CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information in Salesforce CRM per company
- Actively participate in training to continue to improve and develop work
- Perform other tasks, duties, or functions as
- Hunt their own outbound opportunities as well as work inbound, marketing generated leads.
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders and key influencers. Run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals.
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
- Develop a territory plan to maximize penetration.
- Follow the company’s sales process leveraging sales best practices – empathetic listening, developing a personal connection with prospects, doing excellent discovery, identifying urgent pain, confirm budget and decision-making process, providing web-based solution demos, preparing and delivering proposals, negotiation and closing deals.
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth.
THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Associate degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of successful inside sales experience in a similar document management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and com.
THIS IS WHAT WILL SHOW THAT YOU CAN DO THE JOB:
A proven track record of achieving quota in a sales role; successful experience hunting & closing. An understanding of how to sell solutions, articulate the value of solutions, and really understand your prospects needs.