Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated the company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment throughout the plant as described in the electrician training book.
- Work from blueprints or schematics to perform maintenance, repair or install equipment.
- Assist all trades with repairs, replacements, adjustments, modification to equipment and machinery, wiring, piping, etc., as directed
- General cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required
- Maintain safety, housekeeping, sanitation and disease control
- requirements while performing job duties
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience as a plant electrician, production environment preferred
- Must have knowledge of A/C variable frequency drives and programmable logic controllers
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have good written and oral English communications skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends
- Must be able to pass written tests
- Must be able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.I’m interestedI’m interestedRefer a friend