Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team.We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Insure equipment is operating in a safe and optimal manner.
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair all equipment in an expert manner.
- Carry out preventative maintenance efficiently and expertly.
- Interact with production, co-workers and vendors/contractors in an efficient, safe, and professional manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform work at a Journeyman Level, which would constitute advancement to a Journeyman position.
- Must be familiar with centrifugal pumps, PD pumps, and progressive cavity pumps, understand gear ratios and speeds, use hand and operate power tools.
- Must be able to perform quality welds in an overhead, vertical and horizontal position using MIG, TIG and ARC.
- Must have advance knowledge in PLCs, VFDs and HMIs.
- Must be able to operate a Lathe and Mill.
- Must be advanced in use a multimeter, Megohmeter, calipers, micrometer and a torque wrench in ft-lb and in-lb.
- Must have advanced knowledge of three phase motors, motor controls, wrapping and food processing equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot and have the ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Must have a good understanding of safe work practices and knowledge of OSHA standards.
- Ability to read, understand, and implement written instructions and procedures in English.
- Effective communication skills and must be able to work effectively in a group setting.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work flexible hours and able to work in all three shifts.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong mathematical aptitude.
- Must be able to pass Math/Reading Comprehensive test.
- Able to stand for prolong periods of time (8-10) hours on concrete/metal grate floor and work in cold
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
- You may apply for this job at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/FosterFarms/102316206