on innovation and its source – dedicated employees – keeps us
looking for talented individuals who are ready to meet aggressive
goals in a high-technology company constantly developing new
market-leading products. Good people are critical to our success
and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and
professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent
benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
- Perform complex assembly of INFICON products utilizing common
tools, microscopes and fixtures using instructions consisting of
verbal instructions, operational method sheets and/or assembly
- Perform verification testing on products produced, ensuring
instruments meet specifications specified in engineering procedures
and operational method sheets.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills to be
able to troubleshoot and repair as needed.
- Ability to understand, follow and effectively communicate
verbal and written instructions.
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools.
- Must have excellent vision and manual dexterity.
- An Associate degree in Mechanical Technology or related field
and 1 year of experience in mechanical and/or electrical assembly
required. Will consider applicants that have a minimum of 2 years
work experience in mechanical and/or electrical assembly in lieu of
- Must be organized and keep accurate records.
- Must communicate and collaborate effectively across
- Will be expected to interface effectively with supervision and
work in a team based environment.
- Must be comfortable using PC’s and be proficient in Microsoft
- May be required to lift moderately heavy instruments (up to 40
lbs) on a weekly basis. Must have a reasonable level of manual
- Experience in the use of vacuum gauges, valves and fittings are
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application
process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply
without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other
protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal
employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are
interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and
require special assistance or an accommodation during the
application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable
accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.