Our emphasis on innovation and its
source – dedicated employees – keeps us looking for talented
individuals who are ready to meet aggressive goals in a
high-technology company constantly developing new market-leading
products. Good people are critical to our success and, in return,
we offer opportunities for personal and professional growth,
competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse,
- Responsible for building and testing precision electronic
instruments and pumping systems in accordance with Engineering
specifications and Operational Method Sheets.
- Perform functional testing on products produced using standard
test equipment, vacuum chambers and leak detectors .
- Ensure product conformance and be able to troubleshoot systems
to sub-assembly level.
- Record test results and unit histories into various
- Assemble repair/rework units efficiently with minimum
- AAS degree in Mechanical,
Electrical, Chemical, or applicable technical
- Must be organized and keep
- Must communicate and collaborate
effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Will be expected to interface
effectively with supervision and work in a team based
- Must be comfortable using PC’s
and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- May be required to lift
moderately heavy instruments (up to 40 lbs) on a weekly basis. Must
have a reasonable level of manual dexterity.
- Experience in the use of vacuum
systems, valves and fittings are preferred.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application
process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply
without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other
protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal
employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are
interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and
require special assistance or an accommodation during the
application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable
accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/6vy9fjcgs35b5wkg