Our emphasis on innovation and its source – dedicated employees
– keeps us looking for talented individuals who are ready to meet
aggressive goals in a high-technology company constantly developing
new marketing-leading products. Good people are critical to our
success and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and
professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent
benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
Responsible for directing activities of the Security products
organization in the areas of growth, product planning and
development, sales channel guidance and support, customer technical
assistance and customer product training programs.
- Lead the product line with Profit and Loss responsibility.
- Provide hands-on leadership and effectively practice
performance-based-management by coaching and developing a team of
approximately 3 people.
- Assist in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve
corporate objectives for products and services.
- Analyze worldwide markets for trends and product opportunities
in accordance with the business line’s strategic direction.
- Direct all aspects of product line management; including
product changes/improvements (following the appropriate INFICON
procedures), assisting in new product development.
- Recommend and clearly define new products intended to enhance
product offerings, the goal being increased sales, profits and
- Participate in the product development process in order to
ensure final product meets defined goals and expectations.
- Develop and implement general marketing and promotional
strategies for products; promoting the product line through
appropriate product literature, publications, technical bulletins,
presentations at professional meetings and active membership in
- Provide technical assistance to the business line’s customers
and sales distribution organizations.
- Direct marketing personnel in providing product training for
customers and sales personnel. Management of activities concerning
creation of appropriate training documentation, organizing training
classes, ensuring equipment and materials are available as
- Provide support and demo equipment for trade shows.
- Establish annual marketing budget and maintain necessary
controls for meeting approved budget.
- Assure compliance with corporate policies, procedures,
standards and government regulations, including all applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline required, MBA
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) and
problem solving skills. Must demonstrate the ability to network
with customers and sales personnel to understand market conditions
and the competitive landscape.
- Five years marketing and/or sales experience with scientific
instrumentation (MS or GC/MS). Experience in the Environmental
testing marketplace desired.
- Strong management and team building skills; minimum of five
years of supervisory experience.
- Previous management and evaluation of assigned personnel.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Must be able to travel domestic and international 10-20% of the
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application
process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply
without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other
protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal
employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are
interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and
require special assistance or an accommodation during the
application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable
accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.