Our emphasis on innovation and its
source – dedicated employees – keeps us looking for talented individuals who
are ready to meet aggressive goals in a high-technology company constantly
developing new marketing-leading products. Good people are critical to our
success and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and professional
growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse,
INFICON has an immediate job opening
for a Repair Services Coordinator to perform customer repair estimates for the
Repair Services department. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with
Microsoft Office applications and possesses a strong desire to delight our
customers. Must be collaborative and have excellent organization,
communication, problem-solving and time-management skills. Must be able to
interface professionally and effectively with all levels of management,
associates and team members.
- Issue Return of Materials Authorization (RMA), quote
repairs, collect purchase orders (PO) and shipping information, and
release repairs to ship.
- Create billing documents, goods movement and labor.
- Weekly shipments to global corporate and customer
locations that include documentation for each item, Material Shipping
Orders (MSO), and purchase orders before shipping.
- Provide phone and e-mail support to customers,
including follow-up on purchase orders and delivery updates.
- Generate reports as required such as weekly service
report, monthly cost analysis report, etc.
- Un-package and identify received equipment, document
received equipment, scan all repair documents into SAP and run SAP Reports
for all repair activities.
- Perform customer repair estimates and approvals,
distribute appropriate equipment to assigned staging areas and assist in
other administrative capacities when required.
- Assist in generating RMA documentation and getting
proper forms and information from customers for service repairs and
- Contact customers with repairs quotations and complete
payment information in SAP for shipment releases.
- Ability to lift, carry and push up to 50lbs on a weekly
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- High School Diploma or GED with up to two years of
- Must have excellent Communication (written and oral)
skills in order to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and
other team members.
- Must be customer focused with the ability to
demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability
to multitask effectively.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word and Excel. SAP
INFICON, is committed to ensuring
that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job
seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A
notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this
INFICON is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity
at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the
application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100.
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a